pesos per diem

Friday, November 25, 2005

(Hopefully) Bright Future

I've been reading a bunch of AIS blogs lately and it seems like this AIS thing can really work if you put a bit of time into researching your "niche" as it's called in the AIS world.

I had a domain name that I haven't been using for anything so I decided to create an AIS site to see how it all works as there's only so much knowledge you can get by reading about AIS. Now I didn't really research my keywords as much as I might have been able to but since it's part of the learning process (and since I had some free time) I decided to forge ahead and create my first AIS site

Since I already had the domain I wanted to use keywords that might make sense so I settled on unclaimed money as it seems to be a bit of a niche. As well there are several related affilate products that can be sold along side it.

So if anybody's reading this take a look at www.nobodyownsthis.com. I would appreciate any comments from AIS'ers that might be reading this.

1 Comments:

  • Wow thanks for stopping by Gary and thank you for your comments.

    You're definetly right about the lack of content - I even feel a little guilty putting site a like that on the internet as they really are of no use to anyone.

    I did use NPB to build the site and it did a good job although it does have some weird issues (i.e. some placeholders don't parse on all pages). After trying out RSSG I think that I will be using it instead in the future as I prefer having the amount of cutomization that open source software offers.

    I think you're right about using AIS's for selling a product rather than just NPB type sites. Selling templates is my long term goal for joomlawebsitetemplates.com, it just takes more time to set these up as you have to create the product.

    These first couple of sites are really just to get a feel for the tools and the AIS process in general. As you and other have shown, it seems that if one can put a little time, an AIS site can really pay off.

    By Blogger geebandit, at Thu Dec 01, 07:54:00 p.m. EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home