pesos per diem

Saturday, November 26, 2005

New AIS Tool

Another AIS blog I've been reading has announced a nice little AIS of their own in providing installation and templates for Really Simple Site Generator, an open source directory generator.

I took the liberty of downloading and installing the RSSG tool and it looks like a nice start to something great. I've already made some changes to the code and have ideas for other ways to improve the tool. Since I had another unused domain standing by I decided to put RSSG to the test over at Joomla Website Templates.

Google and MSN have already visited most of my pages within 12 hours of it going live so hopefully it will be incuded in their indexes soon. As time passes I'll keep an eye on the sites stats and will keep this blog updated with how things are going.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home