pesos per diem

Saturday, April 29, 2006

KWA Thoughts

A couple people commented on my joining KWA post so I thought I'd share my thoughts on it as it's been a month since I signed up.

For the most part the forum is pretty good. There are a lot of tips and tricks and examples that I have not seen anywhere else and people are usually more than willing to help out. Also there are a number of video tutorials that can get you up and running pretty quickly. The only thing I don't like are all the commercial products being offered. I doubt one could actually follow any of the tips/advice successfully without spending $500 on software and there seems to be a new product every week. Also half of the discussions seems to be on how to use the commercial products.

The keyword lists you get are not bad either. I've actually made some $$ off of the ones I've used which surprised me as at least 499 other people have the same lists.

Is it worth the $57 month? If you're a beginner and have a bit of $$ to invest, joining KWA is probably the best thing you can do to get started. However if you know how to code a bit and understand the internets nuances (ftp, dns etc) then you'd probably be better off spending the $$ on domains and hosting and reading burts blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home