pesos per diem

Monday, March 06, 2006

First $100 in AdSense

Today I finally got to $100 in earnings with AdSense. My first site was launched on September 3rd of last year with my first clicks registered on November 2nd. That makes it just over six months to reach the $100 mark using just 4 sites over that period.

Now I guess I'll see how long it takes to get a check from Google. I'm assuming it will be issued in about 4-6 weeks, with another 4 weeks transit time. Maybe I can get another $100 by the time it arrives as I've launched 4 more sites over the past two weeks. Only time will tell.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations!

    It's a good encouragement to read of your success.

    Why not get Adsense to pay you by electronic transfer straight into your bank account?

    BTW, you have set blogger to not allow postings by any other than people registered with blogger!

    Chris H
    http://www.planstoprosper.org.uk

    By Blogger Chris H, at Tue Mar 07, 04:49:00 a.m. EST  

  • That's a good point. I hadn't though about an electronic funds transfer. I think the nerd in me likes the idea of getting a physical check from Google, but it's something to look into.

    Also thanks for the commenting tip. I've since updated the settings.

    By Blogger geebandit, at Tue Mar 07, 03:22:00 p.m. EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home