pesos per diem

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Round up

Some of my AIS sites are starting to get traffic (and clicks) now that they've been online for a couple months. With the four sites I currently have I've got about $14 in adsense income this month, which is not a lot really, but makes me think that if I were to start outputting even something like 1 site a week over time it could bring in a nice amount of "gravy".

My only problem with this is coming up with new ideas/keywords/designs etc. on a frequent basis. I've been trying to do this without spending any money on "niche products" but am seriously considering trying to get a KWA or similar membership. From what I've heard it's a great resource, although the monthly fee makes me a little hesitant.

On another note I think my burt's challenge entry is doing suprisingly well but I haven't seen anyone reporting on how they're doing so I don't know where I am in the pack. The contest is ending soon so it'll be good to see the results everyone got, although I bet that even with the head start that burt gave us before launching his entry, he'll still come out on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home